Max ice thickness: 135cm. Extension: 0-30cm.
Mora Nova is based on new technology. Technology that makes the auger fast, stable and reliable as it cuts all the way through the ice without jamming even on demanding wet spring ice.
Mora Nova is developed in partnership with competitive anglers. The new ergonomic design saves energy, and the spiral, made of high-tensile steel, make a lightweight and compact auger that weighs more than 10% less than an ordinary ice auger. The cutting head of reinforced composite gives better form stability and torsion rigidity than cutting heads made of steel.
It is safe to change the advanced razor sharp spare blades made of Swedish stainless steel; you don’t need to remove blade guard to loosen blade screws. Also the cutting head can easily be changed.
Mora Nova is extendable and has a low weight. The drill can be used with hand power (crank), gas power (motor) or cordless power drill (22 mm adapter requires).
Mora Nova is available with six different bottom segments. Your selection of bottom segment is completed with a foldable crank. It is also possible to select a spiral extender and quick-cutting blades (race).
- No sudden stops – patented cutting head
- Developed in partnership with competitive anglers
- Cuts easily all the way through the ice, even on demanding wet spring ice
- New ergonomic design saves energy
- Better form stability and torsion ridgidity than cutting heads made of steel
- Safe – You don’t need to remove blade guard to losen blade screws
- More comfortable
- Faster and more reliable
- Swedish Quality Product; Made in Sweden
- Cuts fast through thick ice - cuts through Xcm ice when maximum extended
- Easy to change advanced razor sharp spare blades made of Swedish Stainless Steel
- Easy to change cutting head
- Extendable and low weight
- Crank with built in 0-Xcm extension (hand power)
- Long life endurance
- 2 years limited warranty